AGED CARE PROCUREMENT CONFERENCE will be held at DOLTONE HOUSE, SYDNEY, 22nd and 23rd September, 2015, with the Workshop taking place on 24th September
Even in a sector as buoyant as the Aged Care sector there is always pressure to do more with less. Whether the main driver is increased profitability or making budgets go further, effective procurement will deliver outstanding results. Procurement is coming of age in the Aged Care sector and those organisations who are ahead of their competitors in adopting professional procurement practices are gaining a significant competitive advantage.
In this first-of-a-kind conference dedicated to procurement within the Aged Care sector, attendees will learn how professional procurement is driving significant savings, meaning increased profitability or better service delivery for the same spend, while continuing to meet all of its clinical and service delivery goals.
If you are involved in buying goods or services for Aged Care facilities then here are the main reasons you should attend:
• Hear how professional procurement is advancing organisational performance at Opal
• Hear how Doutta Galla Aged Services saved $1m off a $13m budget in six months
• Learn how the delivery of facilities management (FM) services influences business success and competitive advantage.
• Understand the opportunities and challenges in medical technology procurement for our ageing population
• Understand the significant commercial benefits that can be achieved by innovative procurement and the different models of strategic sourcing
• Hear how Summit Care addresses the “triple h” health procurement challenge
• Learn how to balance client choice and cost efficiency while delivering quality service outcomes for HomeCare
• Ensure effective capital procurement for greenfield projects, refurbishments and assets and equipment
• Learn how to effectively manage Allied Health services
• And much, much more…
Click here to view the programme: event website: www.agedcareprocurement.com