This event is at Lawrence’s new plant in Parramatta.
A similar event was held in Melbourne last Sunday.
It was a great day with 45 attending and an excellent sharing of a wealth of
knowledge from Daniel Hays. This is such a great opportunity, and topics included:
· Proper care and maintenance of drycleaning machines and equipment.
· Ways to reduce operating costs.
· Improved spotting techniques
· Spotting and operating techniques with alternative solvents
· Theory of materials construction and cleaning techniques
· Practical spotting demonstration
· Wet cleaning techniques for normally drycleaned items.
· And much more.
There is also a presentation of DIA benefits and the brand new DLI Apps.
Lunch is provided.
Travellers came from Launceston, NSW, & others with several hours drive.
All agreed that the day was very informative and the food & comradeship was most enjoyable.
The flyer is attached.
Please let me know if you and staff are able to attend. Simply reply to this email or phone 03 5908 4921
Brian Tonkin CEO
Drycleaning Institute Of Australia
t- (03) 5908 4921