DIA TASMANIA SEMINAR
MAY 21-22nd 2016
The annual mini conference in Tasmania will be held at beautiful Launceston.
This is a great opportunity to meet with industry colleagues, enjoy Tassie hospitality and learn lots of valuable ideas and tips to take back home.
Saturday May 21: 2.00-5.00pm
Regal Dry Cleaners, 100B Hobart Road, Kings Meadow (Launceston) TAS
- Latest in wetcleaning technology
- Daniel Hays, amazing wetcleaning techniques
Dinner & Accommodation:
Clarion Hotel City Park Grand. 22 Tamar Street. Launceston tel 03 63317633
Book directly with Hotel and ask for DIA corporate room rates:
$155.00 (Deluxe) & $175.00 (Spa).
- 6.00pm pre dinner drinks.
- 7.00pm 3 course dinner. Drinks pay as you go.
Sunday May 22: 9.00am-12.30pm.
Josef Chromy Wines, (fabulous venue & views. 10 minutes to Airport)
370 Relbia Road, Relbia
- Tasmanian Branch Meeting
- Shirley Naylor
- Morning Tea – “delicious”
- Daniel Hays – 10 proven ways to save money with equipment/chemicals.
- Brian Tonkin – new CEO. DIA and You
- How to get maximum benefit from your subscriptions
- Review of Zest program
Those wishing to return home can leave at this point.
Those wishing to stay on can enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Josef Chromy and continue to enjoy fellowship. This would be pay as you go.
Cost: Member Registration $195.00
Accompanying Partner $95.00 (Dinner only).
Non-Member Price $245.00