ATTENTION QUEENSLAND DRYCLEANERS!
I am planning to be in Queensland from 16th -18th May.
Apart from calling in to personally meet as many Drycleaners as possible, I have planned an evening where we can get together informally.
Tuesday 17th May – 6.30 (onwards)
The Shelter Bar
Story Bridge Hotel
200 Main Street, Kangaroo Point
We have reserved a separate room to share the following:
• What’s happening in the DIA
• Membership benefits
• New DLI Apps and Encyclopaedia
• Ways to better handle customer complaints and issues
• Look at Drycleaning as a small business
• Feedback from members, issues, what you would like to see?
Come along, talk to us.
After the presentation please stay on a enjoy a meal on a pay as you go basis. This is a great opportunity to catch up, meet DIA’s new CEO and spend time with your friends and colleagues.
Please let me know if you can attend by replying to this email at the address given below, or phone me on 03 5908 4921
Brian Tonkin CEO
Drycleaning Institute Of Australia
t- (03) 5908 4921