What You’ll Get Out of GreenClean 2016
Registrations are now open for GreenClean 2016!
The venue is booked, the agenda is drafted, Andy Lien is packing his bags (he’s very organised!) and were all set for an incredible weekend!
For a limited time only non GreenEarth Affiliates can get their tickets for the Affiliate price!
All registrations must be in before the event and we won’t be able to take any on the day so register now and you can deduct the costs immediately this financial year!
Click here to visit the website and download the agenda!
Andy Lien, Non Industry Speakers and What You’ll Get Out of GreenClean 2016
As if a weekend with the one of the world’s most expert minds on dry cleaning, Technical Operations Manager Andy Lien, wasn’t enough to entice you, here’s the low down on what you can expect to get out of GreenClean 2016, and why it’s THE industry event you need to attend this year.
1. Andy Lien is coming. Say again. Andy Lien is coming. If you haven’t met Andy place a call to anyone who has and they’ll tell you he’s THE guy. If you have a question Andy is the man to pose it to. He personally oversaw the transition from perc to GreenEarth at Camelot Cleaners before joining the GreenEarth team and since then he’s offered operational support and training to Affiliates all over the world. He also loves the Australia and can’t wait to visit us again.
2. 50% of our speakers are from outside the industry. You’ll hear expert advice from industry leaders you have never heard from before as well as those you know and trust. Guaranteed, you will learn something you didn’t know from each and every speaker, with each presentation being fresh, education and most of all, innovative.
3. You’ll tour the KC Dry Cleaners Plant. Formerly the Peerless Dry Cleaners HQ and recently purchased by Karl Chehade, you will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to tour the facilities and hear first hand how through trial and error the team is taking operations into the future. You will also get hands on training and advice that you can take with you back to your business.
4. Explore the vibrant hub of Fortitude Valley. A great location for an international conference, The Valley provides an incredible backdrop for GreenClean 2016. There is something for everyone in The Valley. Take a tour of the XXXX Brewery, stroll the Brunswick St Markets, go shopping on James St or venture down to the harbour and explore. The Valley will not disappoint!
5. Register now to take advantage of our early bird offer! Usually $375, early birds can register now for only $355. This is a limited time offer so don’t miss out!
Register now! Go to the website and download the agenda!
Have a question? Looking for more information? Call, visit our web site, or send us an email.
GreenEarth Cleaning Australasia
P.O. Box 279,
Summer Hill NSW, 2130