Dry Cleaning Supervisor Job Description:
· Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in dry cleaning and pressing wearing apparel and household articles, for example drapes, blankets, linens wedding dresses etc.
· Determines standards and rates of production in accordance with company policy, type of equipment, and work load.
· Assigns duties to workers. Observes progress of work to maintain efficient production.
· Job will require conferring with Mangers, Workers and Customers to resolve problems, complaints, and grievances.
· Reviews production and accounting records to determine cost levels of operation.
· Trains &/or assign new employees to experienced workers for training.
· Dry Cleaning experience preferred but not essential
· Must have basic financial and quality control experience
· Good computer skills and cash handling experience preferred
David Hughes email@example.com