This sounds exciting! Brian Tonkin has prevailed upon Myer to offer up 20 garments from its current range for cleaning and finishing at a modern drycleaning plant.
Date: Friday 20th November 15
Penguin Drycleaners, 221 Bulleen Road, Bulleen (Dan Murphy tel (03) 9850 4488)
· To review a modern drycleaning plant with multiple solvents
· Assess Myer sample garments, from a practical view point.
RMIT University -Brunswick, 25 Dawson Street, Brunswick
(Drycleaning School) Peter Bonnell tel (03) 9925 9171
· To view the Drycleaning School, (best in southern hemisphere).
· To the view the textile design facility.
· Provide information re drycleaning & care labelling
· Review Myer sample garments
· General discussion and questions.
· Myer to provide approximately 20 sample garments for evaluation.
· There is no charge for this event.
I know that this first off event will be of benefit to all,
Regards and best wishes,