Date: Sunday 26th November, 2017
Venue: Penguin Dry Cleaners
221 Bulleen Road
Bulleen, Victoria 3105
The Workshop on Sunday 26th November will be packed full of information.
I strongly recommend that you come along, bring your staff, catch up and have a great meal.
After running several workshops over the last couple of years I know those attending will both enjoy and benefit.
It’s difficult to get people to leave once they start chatting over lunch.
Each time we run such events we always try something new, so this time:
• We will have a mini expo with member suppliers invited to have displays of products.
• A very experienced John Murphy will share the best ways to handle wedding dresses.
• Wet cleaning technology has developed amazingly in recent times.
Daniel Hays from Spencer Systems will demonstrate the latest techniques.
• EGP Energy Solutions show you how to save at least 50% from current electricity bills.
No payments by the Drycleaner, costs are built into the savings.
A number of interstate drycleaners are using and have signed up for the Solar System
• Image result for dry cleaning solvent brandsLearn about the new Sensene solvent from Vince Bourke, currently using the solvent at Warrigal.
• DCCS have implemented many great ideas specifically designed for drycleaning computer systems.
Brian Smith will outline these and other technical innovations.
Brian Tonkin (CEO-DIA) will outline 5 essential customer service tips, and review 5 problem garments.
The doors open at 9.00 a.m. to allow time to chat with friends and the exhibitors. There will be time during lunch also.
I look forward to enjoying the typical Victorian response to DIA events, and your involvement only adds to the success.
Please reply to this email or phone 03 5908 4921
Join us for a Workshop on Sunday, 26 November 2017 – put the date in your Diary now!